EVERFLEX BOOT 5MM
5mm Neoprene Footwear is Warm as Well as Flexy
The EVERFLEX 5MM is an extremely flexible neoprene boot and the perfect footwear choice for anyone who dives in an Everflex steamer — although its design features and thermal properties can also be appreciated by wearers of other wetsuits.
A 105-degree slant in the ankle area creates a more natural swimming position by mimicking the foot’s orientation. This makes for more comfortable kicking when spending long periods of time at depth.
The boot is designed without a side zipper or Velcro closure, yet its pliable neoprene allows for easy donning and doffing. It also provides a great seal while allowing total freedom of movement.
- Classic sole provides a protective cushion against uneven terrain as well as a non-slip surface to handle wet boat decks.
- 105-degree ankle slant enhances fit and greatly improves comfort while kicking.
- Reinforced toe and heel provide protection against the elements.
- Heel cap includes a molded fin strap keeper to eliminate strap slippage.
- Diamond Span interior improves both warmth and comfort.
- No zip keeps boot comfortable and well-fitted.
- Available in 8 sizes. Click on boot size chart for more details.
Available Sizes: 2XS/5, XS/6, S/7, M/8, L/9, XL/10, 2XL/11, 3XL/12.